Isoflex EIA geomembrane liners are engineered with Ethylene Interpolymer Alloy – a high performance product formulated with DuPont’s Elvaloy®/Ketone Ethylene Ester (KEE). Isoflex EIA geomembranes can be used in a variety of applications, including sump liners, canals, ponds, tank farms and covers.
Benefits of Isoflex EIA:
- Formulated with enhanced UV protection making Isoflex EIA excellent for containing hydrocarbons as well as a wide variety of acids and chemicals
- Hot and cold resistant, providing the highest levels of dimensional stability
- Skrim reinforcement offering improved physical strength characteristics such as high tear properties, extreme puncture, and breaking strength
- Provides versatility for welds and seals, overlaps, or difficult areas that some reinforced products cannot accommodate
- Available in both sheeting (1 ply) and reinforced sheeting (2+ ply)
Contact us for information on Isoflex EIA geomembrane chemical and temperature resistance properties. Our services range from assistance in material selection to full geomembrane installation services, project management and quality assurance.
SPECIFICATIONS & MSDS
BROCHURES & WHITE PAPERS
HUSKY SUNRISE CENTRAL PLANT LINER INSTALLATION
The Sunrise oil sands operations, located 60 kilometers northeast of Fort McMurray, Alberta, is owned by Husky Energy Inc. and BP, and is designed to produce 60,000 barrels of bitumen per day. The site consists of two plants, each containing five tank farms with liner already under the tanks…