Technical Sales Representative - Denver
Working closely with the Regional Sales team, the Technical Sales Representative (TSR) will be the key point of contact with clients. Managing the sales process, they will perform at a high level to promote the Nilex brand and grow sales and gross margin mainly within the Denver area. The TSR utilizes their technical skillset to differentiate and offer optimal solutions to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow sales, market share, and revenue quality with existing and potential clients.
- Prepare professional and timely responses to customer Requests for Quotations.
- In consultation with the Region Manager, develop and maintain key customer plans for the assigned territory.
- Maintain records of customer communications and contact information on SalesForce® Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Explore new market segments and product applications with a view to expanding the Company’s traditional client base.
- Work closely with the inside sales team to promptly follow up on all sales leads.
- Manage customer relationships by communicating with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Engage in strategic client entertainment activities to build on existing relationships and develop new relationships.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role selling to civil contractors.
- Experience working with civil and geotechnical engineers.
- Degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
As a successful candidate, you are relationship-focused and have a persuasive personality to close sales. With your excellent presentation skills, you are able to expand market awareness through effective communication of the features, benefits, and value proposition of Nilex products, services, and industry experience.