Nilex is proud to the Exclusive Distributor of Teranap in Canada and the western United States.
Reliability. Efficiency. Practicality. Three characteristics of Teranap that are desirable in any construction product. But when you are talking about geomembrane applications, these three characteristics take on a whole new significance.
The sheer scale of some geomembrane applications underscores this point. Lining canals, reservoirs, and ponds full of millions of gallons of water is serious business. And even on applications that are smaller in scale, the impact of a waterproofing problem can be enormous.
When looking for a solution for such a challenge, you must feel confident in the product you choose and the company that manufactures it. Throughout Europe and North America, governments, and private and public businesses have chosen Siplast Teranap for their most demanding geomembrane applications.
SPECIFICATIONS & MSDS
There are four different geomembranes to choose from:
1. TERANAP 331 TP is a large width geomembrane made of SBS modified bitumen for environmental protection (Tailing, Industrial waste containment …) and hydraulic applications.
2. TERANAP 431 TP is a large width waterproofing geomembrane with SBS elastomeric bitumen for civil engineering and tanking applications.
3. TERANAP 531 TP 4M is a large width geomembrane made of SBS modified bitumen for environmental protection (Tailing, Industrial waste containment …) and hydraulic applications.
4. TERANAP 631 TP 4M is a large width waterproofing geomembrane with SBS elastomeric bitumen for civil engineering, environmental protection and hydraulic applications.
High mechanical properties.
- Tensile strength
- Resistance to static puncturing.
Easy to install and repair.
- Due to the flexibility (viscoelastic behavior) of SBS modified bitumen, TERANAP will easily take the shape of the soil profile.
- Its low thermal expansion coefficient allows keeping flattened on the soil profile.
- Manual torching with a gas burner.
- Easy to anchor and connect.
- Can be installed at low temperature (T > 1°C).
- Strong and weather-resistant.