Nilex’s NuDrain Strip Drains are an effective method for removing standing water in many landscape applications without disrupting the surrounding areas by placing them in narrow trenches and backfilling with sand.
- Synthetic Turf
- Natural Turf
- Golf Courses
- Roadway Edge Drains
NuDrain is an economical and environmentally friendly option any time a conventional aggregate drain, such as a French drain or trench drain, is being considered for applications including roads, playing fields and golf courses. NuDrain is an aggregate free drainage system engineered to capture water and efficiently channel the water away. The three dimensional core creates a high compressive strength and high flow capacity drainage channel and the fused filter fabric prevents soil intrusion into the flow channel.
The NuDrain prefabricated drainage system consists of two parts:
1. Geosynthetic Filtered Fabric:
- Holds back the soil and allows water to enter the core
- Geotextile fabrics have outstanding water flow levels, providing water to enter the drainage core quickly. The fabric is attached to the core preventing the backfill from entering the core channels and is resistant to clogging.
2. Molded Plastic Core:
- 3-dimensional dimpled or honeycombed polymeric core
- The core is made of high strength plastic and provides tremendous in-plane water flow levels. It is made to withstand the tough backfill stages and will provide better drainage than the old pipe and stone method.
Look for Nilex's complete line of NuDrain solutions, including: