Warehouse & Yard Coordinator - Salt Lake City
Nilex is looking for a Warehouse & Yard Coordinator to join our Salt Lake City team. This is a customer-facing position requiring an exceptional team member who can operate a forklift, organize & safely handle our wide variety of geosynthetic products in a very busy environment, perform deliveries, be happy working outdoors in all weather conditions, as well as work proficiently on a computer and have excellent phone and conversational skills. The ideal candidate will bring positive energy to each and every customer experience plus work well with others in a small, cross-functional team.
This team member is in a front-line leadership position and is not simply a materials handler. Both excellent customer service and safe, efficient material handling are paramount.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle products in accordance with prescribed Standard Operating Procedures and within all Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Safely operate a forklift using different types of attachments including regular use of a carpet pole for roll stock
- Deliver products directly to the customer using delivery truck and trailer
- Perform daily equipment checks
- Coordinate all product movements
- Work regularly in ACCPAC to process both inbound and outbound shipments as well as run information reports and troubleshoot various anomalies
- Participate in inventory control initiatives by adhering to proper business processes as outlined, as well as participate in regular inventory checks and counts
- Participate in all Health and Safety Initiatives
- 2-5 years' experience in customer service and/or material handling
- Ability to create, organize and execute operating plans daily
- General forklift certification and experience with a carpet pole are considered assets
- Clean MVR; minimum age of 25 for applicants for insurance purposes
- Ability to use power tools such as a Sawzall is considered an asset
- ACCPAC experience is considered an asset; proficiency in using email, MS Word and Excel are a must
- WHMIS & TDG certificates are considered assets
- Adequate physical stamina for handling certain items manually
Nilex encourages employees to build on their strengths, challenge boundaries, and simply have fun. Unearth your best. Become a Nilexian. This opportunity offers a great opportunity to be part of a growing business.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Nilex, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please click HERE
The link below is not working at the moment!