Warehouse Coordinator - Denver
Nilex is looking for a Warehouse/Yard Coordinator to join our Denver team. This position requires someone who can not only operate a forklift and organize the storage of our products in a safe manner, but also one who understands the business process involved from the receipt of goods through to the shipment to the customer and can transact this within our information system, AccPac.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with freight carriers, suppliers and our landlord.
- Verify that the quantity and quality of goods received is consistent with the receiving slip.
- Safely offload and store goods in the appropriate location
- Enter all goods received into the business system on a daily basis
- Schedule outgoing shipments
- Maintain inventory controls and manage the periodic inventory count in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- 3-5 years' experience in shipping and warehousing and customer service.
- Possess a valid driver's license and forklift certification (ideally pole attachment)
- WHMIS & TDG
- Accpac experience would be an asset.
- Familiarity within the warehousing industry would be a considerable asset.
As the successful candidate, you maintain excellent working relationships with staff and clients. With your physical strength and stamina, you are able to lift goods and also have knowledge of loading and unloading both dry vans and flat decks.
Nilex encourages employees to build on their strengths, challenge boundaries and simply have fun. Unearth your best. Become a Nilexian. This opportunity offers a great opportunity to be part of a growing business.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Nilex, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.