Nilex offers a competitive hourly rate (dependent upon experience) and a comprehensive benefits package. We foster a healthy and safe work environment. Consistent with sound construction practices, Nilex is committed to providing the highest standards of safety performance.
Working closely with the Project Managers and the General Supervisor, the Site Supervisor is the company’s representative with the responsibility and authority for daily coordination and direction of the project to ensure it is safe, within budget, on schedule, meets the company quality standards and meets the client's satisfaction. The Site Supervisor, General Supervisor, and Project Manager will work together as a complementary team. The Site Supervisor will concentrate most of his/her time on the daily short-range direction of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all on-site activities including; material deployment, seaming, repairs and ensuring that the project is on schedule.
- Establish and communicate the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all site employees and ensure that they clearly understand their role.
- Have ongoing communication with the Project Manager regarding progress, conditions, and issues.
- Ensure quality control testing is completed and accurate.
- Complete reports, safety documentation, etc. as required by Nilex policies and procedures and project requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Nilex and the client.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience within all aspects of the installation of geosynthetic liners including; QA/QC daily reports, LEM’s, time-sheets and supervising crews of 8-12 technicians
- Required safety courses and tickets.
- Supervisor and leadership courses.
As the successful candidate, you have strong management, delegation and leadership skills. You are effective in the areas of construction safety and productivity. You also have knowledge of local, provincial and federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances and legislation with a commitment to working in a team environment, with established team building abilities.
Nilex encourages employees to build on their strengths, challenge boundaries and simply to have fun. Unearth your best – become a Nilexian.