Regional Sales Manager - USA
Nilex is looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to join our USA team. Based out of either Denver or Salt Lake City the RSM works closely with the Director of Sales and is accountable for the sales activities in the USA Region. Managing the sales team and the sales process, they will perform at a high level to promote the Nilex brand and grow sales and gross margin within their assigned market or territory. The RSM utilizes their technical skillset to differentiate and offer optimal solutions to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Region’s sales process through direct client engagement and strategic sales planning in alignment with the Company’s product line development plans.
- Increase new market segments penetration and improve market share in current market segments and applications via client acquisition and growth in existing client spend.
- Explore new market segments and product applications with a view to expanding the Company’s traditional client base.
- Manage and develop relationships with all stakeholders including owners, consultants, contractors, suppliers, and the community at large.
- Develop and maintain key customer plans for the assigned territory in consultation with the Director of Sales.
- Execute on the region’s long-term strategic and financial plan and specific execution steps to achieve the plan.
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to maintain strategic levels of product inventory to balance serving of customer demands with the accumulation of excess, slow-moving inventory.
- Influence on the selection, direct, and coach the regional sales team in alignment with the Company’s short and long term strategic and financial goals and objectives.
- Effectively communicate team and individual targets, and provide regular coaching to ensure targets are met.
- Continually assess team and individual performance and determine corrective action for individuals when targets are not being met.
- Work effectively with other Company personnel and leadership staff within defined processes and procedures to ensure district personnel and operations gain full advantage of the Company’s support infrastructure.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of progressive sales leadership experience in a design/engineered sales environment or civil/geotechnical engineering.
- Post-secondary education in business or engineering related discipline is preferred.
- Financial competency, able to comprehend a profit and loss statement, balance sheet implications on cash flow, and the process of annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
As the successful candidate, you are a natural leader with the ability to coach a team to accomplish company goals and objectives. You have experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning. With your excellent presentation skills, you are able to expand market awareness through effective communication of the features, benefits, and value proposition of Nilex products, services, and industry experience.
To apply please click HERE
The link below is not working at the moment!