Inside Sales Representative - Denver
Nilex is looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join our Denver team. Working closely with the Regional Sales team the ISR is the main point of contact with clients. Managing the sales process, they perform at a high level to promote the Nilex brand and grow sales and gross margin within their assigned market. The ISR utilizes their technical skill set to differentiate and offer optimal solutions to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new sales opportunities and grow existing accounts.
- Build relationships through follow up quotations, product delivery, and on-going communications.
- Through telephone and email requests, recommend, prepare and submit all components for the timely and accurate product, technical, pricing information and quotes.
- Investigate and provide competitive information as well as identify prospects and opportunities.
- Log all information requests and responses into the CRM (Salesforce) system.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing clients.
- Track and follow up on the status of outstanding quotes.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with construction drawing reading and takeoff’s in the construction industry.
- Sales training such as Achieve Global.
- Proficient in the use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Civil Engineering certificate or designation would be considered an asset.
As the successful candidate, you have the ability to work with numbers and technology as it relates to construction and the environment. With a high level of assertiveness and persistence, you can demonstrate confidence and initiative. You also have excellent communication skills and are well organized and able to prioritize.