General Manager - Ontario
Nilex is looking for a General Manager for our Ontario Region. As the senior representative for this region, you are accountable for the effective planning and execution of all facets of operations, including safety, financial profitability and growth, sales performance and sales team development, operational excellence and working capital management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop relationships with all stakeholders.
- Accountable for the safe and ethical management of personnel, tangible assets and intellectual assets.
- Develop a long-term strategic plan and revenue targets for the Region.
- Meet or exceed annual profitability and working capital targets.
- Manage and coach the regional sales team towards achieving company goals and objectives.
- Increase new market penetration.
- Drive operational excellence through HSE compliance, facilities/warehouse management, asset management, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong business acumen combined with an entrepreneurial drive to maximize financial performance, team dynamics, and operations excellence.
- 10 years of progressive experience with P/L responsibility in a design/engineering sales environment, civil/geotechnical engineering or industrial services operations management.
- Post-secondary education to the diploma or degree level in business or engineering discipline would be an asset.
As the successful candidate, you have a strong financial competency, are able to motivate and lead your team towards Company goals and objectives and do it all with tact and finesse. You are able to operate in a fast-paced environment and act like an owner for your region. You are a team player with a thorough understanding of the sales process and possess the ability to work constructively with both senior management and those reporting to you.
Nilex encourages employees to build on their strengths, challenge boundaries and simply have fun. Unearth your best. Become a Nilexian. This opportunity offers a great opportunity to be part of a growing business.