Business Development Specialist - Denver
Nilex is looking for a Business Development Specialist for our Denver office. Reporting to the General Manager, you will secure new business for introduction and growth-stage products with new and existing accounts, as well as maintaining existing product sales and clients. As an integral part of the Regional Sales Team, you will drive acceptance and integration of Nilex products into the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new clients through networking, cold-calling, advertising or other means of generating interest in Nilex products.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to acquire new accounts and grow the proportion of Nilex spend with existing clients.
- Identify client technical needs and operational challenges and offer value-added solutions with the Nilex suite of products and services.
- Explore new market segments and product applications with a view to expanding the Company’s traditional client base.
- Prepare professional and timely responses to customer Requests for Quotation.
- Attend industry functions, association events and conferences to gain insight on opportunities for Company products and services.
- Report market and account information to the appropriate marketing/account contacts within the company.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators to drive Nilex product specifications
- Maintain records of customer communications and contact information on SalesForce® Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Meet or exceed target revenue and gross margin goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with specifiers within the civil construction industry.
As the successful candidate, you are relationship-focused and have a persuasive personality to close sales. With your excellent presentation skills, you are able to expand market awareness through effective communication of the features, benefits and value proposition of Nilex products, services and industry experience.
Nilex encourages employees to build on their strengths, challenge boundaries and to simply have fun. Unearth your best. Become a Nilexian. This opportunity offers a great opportunity to be part of a growing business.